When it comes to breast enlargement, natural pills are a popular solution that so many women are willing to opt for. This is because this method has gained a good reputation not only due to broad advertising support but also because it really works. It provides a good alternative to breast correction surgery. which is a quite risky and expensive way to go. With herbal pills, these drawbacks turn into an advantage as a patient has to pay a much lower price for a significantly safer remedy. Let’s examine if this option is really worth paying attention.
Efficiency and Risks
Formulated around time-tested herbal ingredients used in traditional medicine since ages, natural breast enhancement pills are widely reported to bring the desired effect. However, to achieve the goal, you should make sure the product you select comes from a trustworthy manufacturer and already has a solid track record. Another crucial aspect to consider is contents; so reading the label thoroughly before making a purchase is a must.
Remember that pills falling into this category are not generally classified as drugs. As such, they are neither regulated nor approved by FDA or similar government bodies. This means we can judge their effectiveness by a manufacturer’s claims and customer feedback only. Most of the time, no strict medical research findings are available. While many people report the pills really work, some professionals put such statements in question. So it’s up to you to decide.
Most topical remedies are built around the same core ingredients, which are not so numerous. To diversify their formulas, manufacturers add some auxiliary substances, which typically have little to do with the supplement’s primary purpose. Here are the most widely used ingredients you can expect:
- Fennel Seed. Since ages, it has been used in traditional medicine to boost lactation in breastfeeding women. It also improves libido. Despite this long track record, there have been no scientific studies to help us come to an impartial conclusion.
- Fenugreek. Once again, there are no available medical studies to confirm why fenugreek has been attributed breast-enlargement properties in some cultures.
- Blessed Thistle. This herb has been historically administered to breastfeeding women to increase the amount of milk produced.
- Saw Palmetto. This is probably one of the most famous topical ingredients. This is because it boosts a number of hormone-related processes in the human body. So you can find this item on almost every breast enlargement pills label.
- Wild Yam. Rich in estrogens of herbal origin, this plant is deservedly added to topical formulations. Allegedly, it helps with menopausal symptoms and PMS (the premenstrual syndrome).
- Pueraria mirific. This plant originates from Burma and Thailand where it has been widely used by local indigenes for healing purposes. Today, we know that it is rich in compounds able to provide effects similar to those of natural estrogens in the human body.